5 Must Have Items from the Autumn Cashmere Fall Fashion 2013 Collection
Autumn Cashmere is an innovative clothing company for the fall fashion 2013 season that has been making cashmere, cashmere blend, and cotton knitwear since 1993. In those 20 years, they have established a reputation strong enough to make them regulars in the biggest magazines like Elle, Glamour, Vouge, and many more. Autumn Cashmere is a popular choice among many celebrities, too, including one of the biggest stars on the planet, Taylor Swift!
Here are 5 items from the Autumn Cashmere fall fashion 2013 collection that are must haves:
- POW Intarsia Boyfriend Crew Sweater – Autumn Cashmere shows off its youthful spirit with this sweater. The POW gives this piece a pop of fun that brings us back to the days of watching cartoons.
- Boxy Mixed Stripe Boatneck Sweater – The mixed stripe sweater is very on trend with current fashion. The contrasting stripes and boatneck neckline are what set this sweater apart from the others.
- Peace Crew Sweater – The peace sign is always a trendy piece to wear. This piece is unique in that the peace sign is made of hemp, which is woven into the cashmere sweater.
- Tweed Fisherman Guernsey – This is an oversized sweater with a twist. This sweater contains many detailed sewing patterns that differentiates itself from other oversized sweaters.
- Contrast Trim Cashmere Blazer – This is one of the favorites of the collection. A cashmere blazer is not something you come across very often. This piece features a contrast trim with a pop of pink, and beautifully ornate buttons that fit with the blazer perfectly.
These are just a handful of the incredibly unique pieces from Autumn Cashmere fall fashion 2013 collection. You can see all of these pieces, and more, from Autumn Cashmere at Jami Lyn Clothing in Beverly Hills on Robertson. Come in soon, before these items are sold out!